Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 20th, 2008

t

Salam Semua....

Remember those ginger that I've planted about a month ago...It is only about 1 feet high...pretty slow...hopefully in 8 months time, I could harvest it.



It raining season and the grass grow faster than my ladies fingers....


Thnak god that ladies fingers is not that sensitive...still growing and I've started harvesting the ladies finger after a month planting it.



My jack fruit and manggo is just a year and half old, now they are a few started bearing fruit...but as the old folks says this fruit won't be in good conditions as the tree is just learning to bear fruits....



Anyhow the feeling of seing the greens and fruits bear from your own sweat of course will bring big smile to your face and heart....

No comments: